Alright, guys. I had pizza today. It’s 100% guilt-free. “Why” you say? Well, this flatbread pizza is plant-based, vegan, gluten-free, oil-free, processed food-free, and easy-as-hell to make.
Sure, if you’re lazy or don’t have enough time, you can buy pre-made flatbread from the store. If you want to save cash – make your own. You literally only need 1 medium-sized potato and 1 cup of oats.
For this flatbread pizza recipe, I wanted to make the size of the pizza personal. So that means they were big enough for one person. I ate two though. I like food a lot.
- Homemade flatbread
- Sliced mushrooms
- Roma tomato, diced
- Sweet onions, diced
- Broccoli, chopped
- 2 tbsp Pasta/pizza sauce
- Salt to taste
By the way, you can also just choose whatever vegetables you want to throw on your pizza. This is what I had in my fridge, so that’s what I used. For the pizza sauce, I just used pasta sauce. That works perfectly fine too.
- Preheat oven to 375 F degrees.
- Add 1 tbsp of pasta/pizza sauce to each flatbread.
- Throw on all of the vegetables on top of the flatbread.
- Add pinch of salt on top of the veggies.
- Place flatbread onto a sheet pan.
- Cook flatbread pizzas for about 12-15 minutes.