Who likes easy, no-fuss recipes that taste delicious? *raises hand* Cool, me too.
So I bring to you a dead-easy roasted cauliflower recipe that can be eaten as a snack, as a side, or for that late-night, before bed, side-eye-from-your-partner meal.
Live your best life. Eat it whenever.
Cauliflower has the reputation of being bland, boring, and sometimes soggy… if you boil them to oblivion. But when done right, you can yield perfectly tender cauliflower florets with undertones of sweetness and nuttiness when blasted by heat. Hence, we’re throwin’ them into the oven.
More Dinner Side Dishes:
- Roasted Tomato Basil Soup
- 10-Minute Mung Bean Sprout Stir-Fry
- Tempeh Stir-Fry With Honey Garlic Sauce
Also, when baking these bad boys up, don’t be afraid of the scorched, golden bits on the florets during its cook. That’s what we call “flavor.”
Roasted Cauliflower Recipe Notes:
- Leave the cauliflower florets frozen. They do not need to be defrosted prior to cooking.
- You may use your favorite seasonings. I kept it simple and added salt and garlic powder.
- Using your typical white cauliflower works too.
Other Seasonings & Spices To Use:
- Garam masala
- Onion powder
- Smoked paprika
- Nutritional yeast
- Cayenne pepper
- Chili powder
- Black pepper
No-Frills Roasted Cauliflower Recipe
- 1 bag frozen rainbow cauliflower
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Pour the frozen cauliflower into a large bowl, then drizzle and evenly toss the oil onto the cauliflower, coating each piece. Add the salt and your favorite seasonings onto the cauliflower. Toss again.
- Next, place the cauliflower onto the baking sheet, with space in-between each floret. Finally, roast for 15-18 minutes.
- Optional: for added crispiness, broil for 1-2 minutes in the end.
Cookware Used In This Recipe
Did you try out this No-Frills Roasted Cauliflower recipe?