Plant-Based Pumpkin Smoothie
Perfect for fall, this plant-based pumpkin smoothie is packed with autumn-time flavors including pumpkin pie spice.
- Using frozen, ripe bananas is important. It’ll create a creamier texture in your smoothie. Also, sweetness. Ripe bananas bring in sweetness.
- Use full-fat coconut milk. It’ll thicken up your smoothie.
- If you don’t have coconut milk, a thick dairy-free milk alternative like soy or oat can work too.
- Adjust the spices to your liking. I enjoy a nice spicy kick, so I am a bit liberal with the spice shaker.
- This recipe will yield about two servings or just one tall glass of awesomeness.