Stir-Fried Rice With Vegan Chicken
Delicious, plant-based stir fry rice using tofu, rice, and vegetables. A great dinner dish that's affordable, with approachable ingredients.
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 2 garlic cloves crushed, minced
- 2 cups tofu chicken
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 3-4 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons oil
- For best results, use a wok. It helps distribute heat more evenly and can handle a large volume of food, or in this case, rice.
- Have everything prepped and ready before the recipe.
- The first step to this recipe is to make tofu “chicken.” It only requires two ingredients, but it does have a few steps to get it right.