I wanted to feel like I was on an island because, to be honest, I am sitting in a very hot apartment with sticky clothes.
This refreshing pineapple orange smoothie has helped bring back the vacation feels, sans sweat.
More Smoothie Recipes
- Protein Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie
- Coffee Banana Smoothie Bowl
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie Bowl
This smoothie recipe is as simple as it gets and it's totally plant-based, healthy, and vegan. And to make this smoothie even cheaper, I opted out of using vegan milk and used water instead. It doesn't make a huge difference, I promise. Besides, water is good for you.
Also, if you hate bananas, well, you're in luck! No bananas here.
Cheers to the summer!
Pineapple Orange Smoothie Recipe
- 1 orange peeled and chopped into chunks
- ½ cup frozen pineapple
- ½ cup water
- ½ tablespoon sugar
- ice cubes
- Add all of the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Serve.
- Although not mandatory, I love using a high-powered blender for a perfectly smooth smoothie.
- This recipe makes 1 serving.
- I used ½ brown sugar. However, if that’s not sweet enough for you, add more.
- If you want to stick to a plant-based smoothie with no processed foods, skipped the sugar.
- Help the planet by using reusable straws!
Did you try out this Pineapple Orange Smoothie recipe?