Strawberries are one of my FAVORITE fruits. So of course, you can imagine my excitement when I was able to form them into flavor-blasted, summertime popsicles!
Our local farmers market has recently opened up for the summer, so I am excited to pick up freshly-picked strawberries. Which, by the way, are incredibly sweet and juicy.
If you’re thinking about making the best choice for strawberries, visit your local farmers market. You might find your next sweet snack!
Why You’ll Love This Recipe
- We’re working with just 3 easy-to-find, affordable ingredients.
- These are refined sugar-free, but we’re using liquid stevia to sweeten up these ice pops.
- This recipe yields 6 strawberry popsicles. This means that you don’t have to have just one!
- About 10 calories per ice pop!
Ingredients & Substitutions
- Strawberries: Go for either fresh or frozen. If going for fresh, I reccommend grabbing them when they are in season and from your local farmers market. Otherwise, they might be sour and unripe. If you can't go with fresh, frozen is the way to go.
- Mint Leaves: We're going for flavor here, and mint leaves is going to bring that!
- Stevia: Depending on your tastebuds and how sweet your strawberries are, feel free to adjust the amount of stevia you'd like to use.
- Cold Water
Popsicle Molds Used In This Recipe
I purchased these silicone popsicle molds from the Bell Dream Store through Amazon. It’s an affordable option and because they are made from silicone, they are environmentally friendly and can be used many times over.
How To Make Sugar-Free Strawberry Mint Popsicles
Blend the frozen strawberries, mint, stevia, and water.
Pour the blended ingredients into the popsicle silicone molds.
Place the molds into the freezer and freeze for at least 4-6 hours, or overnight. There you have it: the best homemade strawberry popsicles with mint!
Remove the strawberry popsicles from their molds. For an easy release, place the popsicle molds into a pot or bowl of warm water for about 20 seconds.
How To Store Popsicles
To store, transfer the sugar-free strawberry mint popsicles into a freezer bag, reusable silicone bag, or airtight container. Or, keep the popsicles in their silicone molds until you’re ready to enjoy them!
Cool off this summer with these summertime recipes:
- Peach Mango Smoothie
- No-Banana Raspberry Smoothie Bowl
- Protein Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie
- Creamy Chocolate Raspberry Smoothie
- Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding
Tried out this Sugar-Free Strawberry Mint Popsicles recipe? Please leave a comment below, share it, rate it, or tag a picture @plantbasedandbroke on Instagram and hashtag it #plantbasedandbroke. Show off that creation with us.
3-Ingredient Strawberry Mint Popsicles (Dairy-Free, Sugar-Free)
- 1 ¼ cup water cold
- 1 cup frozen strawberries 140 grams
- ¼ cup mint leaves about 7 grams, remove rough stems
- 24 stevia drops
- If you don’t have a food scale, 140 grams of frozen strawberries works out to be a little over a cup.
- I recommend using a good-quality blender for this recipe for a smooth and even popsicle texture.
- Note, this recipe yields about 2 cups of liquid. Measurements may vary, depending on the size of your popsicle molds and how many you have. For the molds, I have 6 slots, which can handle about 2 cups of liquid.
- I use liquid stevia drops in this recipe.