Warmer weather calls for refreshing smoothies! I can’t always hang out on a tropical island, so I am bringing that energy into a peach-mango smoothie.
It’s the perfect cold treat that takes just 3 ingredients and a few seconds. Have it for breakfast, snack, dessert, or as an afternoon refresher – the choice is yours!
Why You’ll Love This
- Smooth and cold – but without the ice! Ice is great, but it can yield a watery smoothie as it begins to melt. So, we’re using frozen peaches and mangoes instead!
- No chopping is needed! Go for pre-chopped frozen fruit to make this smoothie. No need to worry about washing, peeling, and chopping.
- This smoothie is gluten-free, refined sugar-free, dairy-free, and nut-free!
- It’s low calorie! With just 160 calories per serving.
For more refreshing fruit recipes, check out our Strawberry Mint Popsicles, Mango Coconut Popsicles, Mixed Berry Spinach Smoothie, and Protein Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie.
Ingredients & Substitutions
- Frozen Peaches
- Frozen Mango
- Vegan Milk – Use any kind of vegan milk of choice. It can be soy, almond, or even a splash of coconut milk for a creamier smoothie.
Smoothie tip: always have frozen fruit on hand! This will make your smoothie better, I promise! Just wash, peel, and chop your fruit, then transfer to a freezer-safe bag.
Also, if you’re not into smoothies in a jar or cup, go for a smoothie bowl, instead. For smoothie bowl toppings, consider chia seeds, shaved coconut, nuts, seeds, berries, and granola.
Should I Peel A Peach for a Smoothie
Yes! If you’re using fresh peaches, be sure to peel them. Peeling the peach will yield a smoother smoothie. Additionally, you’ll want to chop them up into cubes and transfer them to a freezer to freeze at least overnight.
If using frozen-bought peaches, they’re good to use right away. No peeling necessary!
Frozen peaches are also frozen at peak ripeness, giving them natural sweetness and lots of flavors.
How To Make a Smoothie Thicker
- Use frozen fruit
- Use cold or semi-frozen milk/water/liquid
- Use just enough liquid. Too much will yield a watery smoothie
- Add fiber: oats, flax seeds, chia seeds, or ripe avocado
- Use yogurt instead of milk/liquid
Tried out this Peach Mango Smoothie recipe?
Please leave a comment below, share it, rate it, or tag a picture @plantbasedandbroke on Instagram and hashtag it #plantbasedandbroke. Show off that creation with us.
3-Ingredient Peach Mango Smoothie
- 1/2 cup frozen peaches (~70 grams)
- 1/2 cup frozen mango (~70 grams)
- 1 cup vegan milk
- Pour all of the ingredients into a blender. Blend until smooth. Serve.
- It’s best to use frozen fruit (peaches and mango) to avoid the use of ice – which can water down a smoothie.
- Go for any kind of vegan milk you prefer. I like to use vanilla-flavored soy milk.
- If you’re using ripe frozen fruit, no sugar or sweeteners are needed. However, free to add your favorite if you think it could go for a boost of sweetness!
Leave a Reply