If I had to choose, it would be summer all year long. However, I can appreciate a variety of soup recipes for fall at my disposal.
With just a handful ingredients, spices, and a basic cooking pot, we can stir up a bowl of warm soup. It’s easier than you think.
If you’re in a rush, check out 30-Minute Plant-Based Dinner Ideas.
All of these recipes are plant-based, affordable, and easy to make. Just make sure you have your pantry stocked. Fresh is nice, but pantry items can go a long way.
More Cozy Recipes For Fall:
10 Soup Recipes For Fall
1. Easy Roasted Carrot Red Lentil Soup
Easy Roasted Carrot Red Lentil Soup
2. 10-Ingredient Vegan Broccoli Curry
10-Ingredient Vegan Broccoli Curry
3. Stewed Mushroom and Onions
Stewed Mushrooms And Onion
4. Vegan Roasted Tomato Basil Soup
Vegan Roasted Tomato Basil Soup
5. Vegan Carne Guisada (Meatless “Beef” Stew)
Vegan Carne Guisada (Meatless “Beef” Stew)
6. Habichuelas Guisadas From Scratch
Habichuelas Guisadas From Scratch
7. Easy Red Lentil Coconut Curry Recipe
Easy Red Lentil Coconut Curry Recipe
8. Vegan Chili
Vegan Chili Recipe
9. Puerto Rican Style Collard Greens Soup
Puerto Rican-Style Collard Greens Soup
10. Easy Thai-Style Vegetable Curry
Easy Thai-Style Vegetable Curry
Soup Kitchen Tools To Step Your Cooking Game Up:
Tried out any of the soup recipes?